OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)


    SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Share

    Lil gank

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-11-29
    Age : 31
    Location : Tupelo

    lil_gank

    Post  Lil gank on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:24 pm

    lil_gank Raiders
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:38 pm

    Lil gank wrote:lil_gank           Raiders
    ok, will send you a league invite in madden by tonight. we will start the season in a couple of days when we get a couple more signed up.

    chris123

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-12-06

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  chris123 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:22 pm

    cjmjc123
    Eagles

    chris123

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-12-06

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  chris123 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:31 pm

    Or ill take anybody else except cowboys
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:52 pm

    chris123 wrote:cjmjc123
    Eagles
    Ok. You will receive an invite in madden some time tonight.

    BestInMadden

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-12-16

    Devin.D.B.

    Post  BestInMadden on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:01 am

    Since my home team browns and the patriots are taken, I'll just beat everyone with my best pittsburg steelers.

    BlackAndYellow

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2013-12-16

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  BlackAndYellow on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 am

    Big_K1

    Steelers preferred.
    Eh... guess I'll go with Broncos or Bears
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 am

    BlackAndYellow wrote:Big_K1

    Steelers preferred.
    Eh... guess I'll go with Broncos or Bears
    Ok.  Big_K1 make sure to send me a friend request on miiverse.  Check madden's menu under career for your league invite. O_Be_1

    BlackAndYellow

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2013-12-16

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  BlackAndYellow on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 am

    O_Be_1 wrote:
    BlackAndYellow wrote:Big_K1

    Steelers preferred.
    Eh... guess I'll go with Broncos or Bears
    Ok.  Big_K1 make sure to send me a friend request on miiverse.  Check madden's menu under career for your league invite. O_Be_1
    I think I already accepted your request a couple of days ago.
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 pm

    BlackAndYellow wrote:
    O_Be_1 wrote:
    BlackAndYellow wrote:Big_K1

    Steelers preferred.
    Eh... guess I'll go with Broncos or Bears
    Ok.  Big_K1 make sure to send me a friend request on miiverse.  Check madden's menu under career for your league invite.  O_Be_1
    I think I already accepted your request a couple of days ago.
    ok. cool. welcome to the league. we begin in a week, next monday.

    BestInMadden

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-12-16

    Madden

    Post  BestInMadden on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm

    Ok I have the gamew now, and can you please answer these questions, it is a tournament and what team will I be using, can I use the browns? Hit me back when you get a chance number 1!

    Oh and I thought we were progressing every sunday, are we just starting monday?
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 pm

    BestInMadden wrote:Ok I have the gamew now, and can you please answer these questions, it is a tournament and what team will I be using, can I use the browns? Hit me back when you get a chance number 1!

    Oh and I thought we were progressing every sunday, are we just starting monday?

    It is a season online league. You will play one game per week. Go to 'career' in the madden menu to accept invite and see who you play each week. We start on Monday.

    BestInMadden

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-12-16

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  BestInMadden on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:56 pm

    O_Be_1 wrote:
    BestInMadden wrote:Ok I have the gamew now, and can you please answer these questions, it is a tournament and what team will I be using, can I use the browns? Hit me back when you get a chance number 1!

    Oh and I thought we were progressing every sunday, are we just starting monday?

    It is a season online league. You will play one game per week.  Go to 'career' in the madden menu to accept invite and see who you play each week.  We start on Monday.

    Hey it doesn't say I have any invites, did you send it to my real account the one we are friends on?
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:31 am

    BestInMadden wrote:
    O_Be_1 wrote:
    BestInMadden wrote:Ok I have the gamew now, and can you please answer these questions, it is a tournament and what team will I be using, can I use the browns? Hit me back when you get a chance number 1!

    Oh and I thought we were progressing every sunday, are we just starting monday?

    It is a season online league. You will play one game per week.  Go to 'career' in the madden menu to accept invite and see who you play each week.  We start on Monday.

    Hey it doesn't say I have any invites, did you send it to my real account the one we are friends on?
    what is your NNID? Have you connected that NNID online to madden yet?

    djliguori

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2013-12-28

    I might be interested in joining

    Post  djliguori on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:54 am

    the league, depending on what teams are still available.  Is there an easy way to see which teams have not been taken?
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:29 am

    djliguori wrote:the league, depending on what teams are still available.  Is there an easy way to see which teams have not been taken?
    I'll send you a league invite sometime today and you can check which teams are available before you join. The league standings page on the website is updated once a week and after this first week you will be able to see it directly on our website's league standing page.

    djliguori

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2013-12-28

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  djliguori on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:30 pm

    O_Be_1 wrote:
    djliguori wrote:the league, depending on what teams are still available.  Is there an easy way to see which teams have not been taken?
    I'll send you a league invite sometime today and you can check which teams are available before you join.  The league standings page on the website is updated once a week and after this first week you will be able to see it directly on our website's league standing page.

    ok, thanks.  Haven't seen the invite yet, but just to let you know, I would prefer to take the Giants if they are still available.

    Gerevan

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2013-12-31

    Can I join?

    Post  Gerevan on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 am

    Can I still join, if i can invite me but i dont know what team i want to be yet.
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:00 pm

    Gerevan wrote:Can I still join, if i can invite me but i dont know what team i want to be yet.
    yes. but you have to post your NNID so i can invite you. also, did you send me a friend request on miiverse so we can communicate if any league issues arise?

    splentmaster101

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2014-01-02

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  splentmaster101 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:21 pm

    NNID: splentmaster101
    Team: Cowboys

    splentmaster101

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2014-01-02

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  splentmaster101 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 pm

    if cowboys are taken ill be on any open team
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 pm

    splentmaster101 wrote:if cowboys are taken ill be on any open team
    ok. expect an invite some time tonight. check madden's menu under career.

    splentmaster101

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2014-01-02

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  splentmaster101 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 pm

    I'm the cowboys yay

    splentmaster101

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2014-01-02

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  splentmaster101 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 pm

    When does the season start ?

    DetroitxFinest3

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2014-01-08

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  DetroitxFinest3 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:01 pm

    NNID:DetroitxFinest3-available team i can play with because there only one team left

    Sponsored content

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:07 pm