OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)


    SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Share

    huse-at24

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2013-08-14

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  huse-at24 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 am

    huse-at24
    Eagles
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:33 pm

    huse-at24 wrote:huse-at24
    Eagles
    Welcome. You'll receive an invite some time tonight.
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:35 pm

    I'll be on autopilot throughout the season to monitor league activity. So if you have me on your schedule, the CPU will be playing for me.


    Last edited by O_Be_1 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    iag_84

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2013-08-20

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  iag_84 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 am

    Can I play with the Saints? nnid is iag_84
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 pm

    iag_84 wrote:Can I play with the Saints? nnid is iag_84
    you will receive a league invite in madden by some time tonight. welcome.

    Master_Stinger

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2013-08-23

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  Master_Stinger on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:20 pm

    NNID: M.Stinger
    Team: NY Giants
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 am

    Master_Stinger wrote:NNID: M.Stinger
    Team: NY Giants
    you'll receive an invite within the next 30 min in madden's in game menu under career

    Bornabuckeye

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-08-28

    #Browns

    Post  Bornabuckeye on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:34 am

    NNID: donniekreece

    Team: Cleveland Browns


    What days do we actually play games on? Or do we chat and determine a time best for each person during the week?
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:13 pm

    Bornabuckeye wrote:NNID: donniekreece

    Team: Cleveland Browns


    What days do we actually play games on? Or do we chat and determine a time best for each person during the week?
    Good question. You would post on the forums to schedule a play time with that weeks opponent to meet online to play. You will be receiving a league invite some time today.

    Bornabuckeye

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-08-28

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  Bornabuckeye on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm

    Do we have a fantasy draft? The rosters I have don't have rookies from this past draft.

    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

    Bornabuckeye wrote:Do we have a fantasy draft? The rosters I have don't have rookies from this past draft.

    no, unfortunately we wont be doing a fantasy draft. By the way i noticed your forum name "bornabuckeye". I graduated from the University of Florida and was in school the year we beat you guys in the football national championship game and the basketball national championship game in the same year.Very Happy 

    eliezerc

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2013-08-29
    Location : Monterrey, Mexico

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  eliezerc on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm

    NNID: EliezerC
    Team:  49ers
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 pm

    eliezerc wrote:NNID: EliezerC
    Team:  49ers
    you'll receive a league invite some time tonight

    jmizzal904

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-08-30

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  jmizzal904 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 pm

    NNID - J-Mizzal

    I will go with the Jets

    I have a few questions am I able to change my team before the season starts?

    Will we be playing with the final rosters from last season right? with none of the offseason moves?
    Also is this coach only? No player or legends?

    Bornabuckeye

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-08-28

    Please drop me

    Post  Bornabuckeye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:11 am

    Hey guys,

    Please drop me from the league and open up the Browns for another player, I've decided to join a fantasy league similar to this one.

    Appreciate the invite though, thanks!
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:46 am

    jmizzal904 wrote:NNID - J-Mizzal

    I will go with the Jets

    I have a few questions am I able to change my team before the season starts?

    Will we be playing with the final rosters from last season right? with none of the offseason moves?
    Also is this coach only? No player or legends?
    Your invite has been sent. I will allow you to change before season starts, but not after. Right now the rosters are as they were at the beginning of the season. Going to try to figure out how to get the latest rosters, but will not include any offseason moves. Coaches only.
    avatar
    Gamedad

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2013-09-02

    Would like to join.

    Post  Gamedad on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:27 am

    NNID : Gamedad
    Team : Lions if still available, if not any team will do

    I just picked up this version and I'm a few years out of practice with Madden, but if every is OK playing an opponent that will make noob mistakes I can make room for games early in the day or late at night.
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 am

    Gamedad wrote:NNID : Gamedad
    Team : Lions if still available, if not any team will do

    I just picked up this version and I'm a few years out of practice with Madden, but if every is OK playing an opponent that will make noob mistakes I can make room for games early in the day or late at night.
    Welcome.  Check Madden main menu for your league invite on your Wii U.

    Zdaddy85

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-09-02

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  Zdaddy85 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 am

    please add me:

    zdaddy85
    Packers (or Panthers if Green Bay is taken)
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:36 am

    Zdaddy85 wrote:please add me:

    zdaddy85
    Packers (or Panthers if Green Bay is taken)
    League invite sent. Check madden's menu on your wii u for invite.

    Zdaddy85

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-09-02

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  Zdaddy85 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:01 am

    Im all set up, thanks. Went with the Seahawks cuz they were available, didnt see that other guy who wanted them. hope its not an issue, let me know. also, if I am playing cpu this week, should I wait for Sep 8 to play week 1 game?
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:27 am

    Zdaddy85 wrote:Im all set up, thanks.  Went with the Seahawks cuz they were available, didnt see that other guy who wanted them.  hope its not an issue, let me know.  also, if I am playing cpu this week, should I wait for Sep 8 to play week 1 game?
    Selecting them is no problem. Yeah, the season will officially begin sept. 8th. Just a couple more days.

    dion443

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-09-03

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  dion443 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:39 pm

    Hey,O_Be 1,its me Reflex44_O_o i would like to join your league with the Washington Redskins!!

    NNID:Reflex44_O_o


    Thanks a lot,ill let u know on miiverse that i wrote this!Thanks again,Reflex!!! [: [:!!!


    cheers cheers cheers What a Face Very Happy Very Happy 
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  O_Be_1 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 pm

    dion443 wrote:Hey,O_Be 1,its me Reflex44_O_o i would like to join your league with the Washington Redskins!!

    NNID:Reflex44_O_o


    Thanks a lot,ill let u know on miiverse that i wrote this!Thanks again,Reflex!!! [: [:!!!


    cheers cheers cheers What a Face Very Happy Very Happy 
    ok. you will receive a league invite by tonight in madden.

    dion443

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-09-03

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  dion443 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 pm

    O_Be_1 wrote:
    dion443 wrote:Hey,O_Be 1,its me Reflex44_O_o i would like to join your league with the Washington Redskins!!

    NNID:Reflex44_O_o


    Thanks a lot,ill let u know on miiverse that i wrote this!Thanks again,Reflex!!! [: [:!!!


    cheers cheers cheers What a Face Very Happy Very Happy 
    ok. you will receive a league invite by tonight in madden.






    Thanks again!sunny farao Basketball 

    Sponsored content

    Re: SIGN UP HERE FOR SEASON 3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:42 am