OBE1plays.com Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)

2 posters

Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings

O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings Empty Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings

Post  O_Be_1 Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 pm

-Call of Duty: Ghosts for Wii U has been listed on the official E3 site.

-WiiU listing for offroad racer dirt has appeared on amazon.com

-Game developer Shin’en about the Wii U:
    “The Wii U GPU is several generations ahead of the current gen. It allows many things that were not possible on consoles before. If you develop for Wii U you have to take advantage of these possibilities, otherwise your performance is of course limited. Also your engine layout needs to be different. You need to take advantage of the large shared memory of the Wii U, the huge and very fast EDRAM section and the big CPU caches in the cores. Especially the workings of the CPU caches are very important to master. Otherwise you can lose a magnitude of power for cache relevant parts of your code. In the end the Wii U specs fit perfectly together and make a very efficient console when used right.”

Miiverse browser updated to allow new posts to be made on PC, and smart devices.
    SutibunDatsWassup

Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings Empty Summer Update

Post  SutibunDatsWassup Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 pm

I heard from one of my subs that the summer update isnt even until September - October, but what is the HUGE Summer Update supposed to do?Shocked 
    O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings Empty Re: Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings

Post  O_Be_1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah I saw that too. It looks like the summer update has been delayed. It's supposed to add new features to the operating system. But not sure what it is specifically.

Sponsored content

Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings Empty Re: Upcoming 3rd party Wii U listings

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:34 pm