OBE1plays.com Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)

2 posters

redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play?

tallanka

redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play? Empty redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play?

Post  tallanka Wed May 29, 2013 11:59 pm

I am going to be out of town on a business trip till Sunday. Want to play our game Sunday night?
    O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play? Empty Re: redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play?

Post  O_Be_1 Thu May 30, 2013 12:53 am

tallanka wrote:I am going to be out of town on a business trip till Sunday. Want to play our game Sunday night?

He's been placed on autopilot. We advance every Wednesday and Sunday night. So you can play the game against CPU tonight or just wait and play your next opponent by Sunday night. It's your choice.
    tallanka

redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play? Empty Re: redsoxhomeboy when do you want to play?

Post  tallanka Thu May 30, 2013 9:41 am

What time Sunday night do you advance?

I should be able to play against CPU Sunday night around 7pm central time.
    O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

Post  O_Be_1 Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

tallanka wrote:What time Sunday night do you advance?

I should be able to play against CPU Sunday night around 7pm central time.

We advance every wednesday and sunday night at 11:59pm est. check league rules thread for info. also check to see who your opponent is first as your game with redsox was advanced last night.
    tallanka

Post  tallanka Thu May 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Duh got it, will do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am