OBE1plays.com Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)

My Top 10 SNES Games

O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

My Top 10 SNES Games Empty My Top 10 SNES Games

Post  O_Be_1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Last week I listed my top 10 NES games, here are my top 10 SNES games:

1. Super Mario World: Fondest memories with the system was with Super Mario World. Nothing beats a connected Mario map and the introduction of Yoshi.
    2. Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past- Never played any of the Zelda games on the NES, but since this game, I've been hooked on the series.
    3. Super Metroid: First game I wanted to get 100% completion. Must find every missile...
    3. Mario Kart- Probably my favorite in the series. Never got tired of playing this over and over.
    4. All 3 Donkey Kong Country games- Since the gameplay for the most part were similar between the three titles, I grouped them together as one. Great graphics at its time.
    5. Street Fighter 2: First fighting game to pull me in. Still have it on my Wii virtual console. Gameplay is timeless.
    6. Super Punch Out: Took everything great from the original punch out, upped the insanity and created magic once again.

7. NBA Jam- Boomshakalaka, nuff said.
    8. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. While not as memorable as Super Mario World, game was still fun to play.
    9. Secret of Mana- Seeing this in Nintendo Power intrigued me, and once I started playing, I couldn't stop.
    10. Star Fox- At the time, the polygon graphics blew me away.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 pm