OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)


    sircrunch time to play

    Share

    DavidGB444

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2013-05-19
    Age : 19

    sircrunch time to play

    Post  DavidGB444 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

    i need a time frame on when you can play. im free anytime.
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: sircrunch time to play

    Post  O_Be_1 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:06 am

    DavidGB444 wrote:i need a time frame on when you can play. im free anytime.
    if no response by friday night, he'll be placed on autopilot

    DavidGB444

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2013-05-19
    Age : 19

    Re: sircrunch time to play

    Post  DavidGB444 on Sun May 26, 2013 1:56 am

    O_Be_1 wrote:
    DavidGB444 wrote:i need a time frame on when you can play. im free anytime.
    if no response by friday night, he'll be placed on autopilot
    he hasnt responded
    avatar
    O_Be_1
    Admin

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2013-01-31

    Re: sircrunch time to play

    Post  O_Be_1 on Sun May 26, 2013 9:07 am

    DavidGB444 wrote:
    O_Be_1 wrote:
    DavidGB444 wrote:i need a time frame on when you can play. im free anytime.
    if no response by friday night, he'll be placed on autopilot
    he hasnt responded

    Will place him on auto by 5pm est this evening.

    Sponsored content

    Re: sircrunch time to play

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:27 am