OBE1plays.com Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBE1plays.com Forums

Discuss gaming here. (If unable to log in, use Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop computer)

2 posters

MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow.

O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow. Empty MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow.

Post  O_Be_1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

PoneyD edges out MizzattNO1 in a close game 32-31 to advance to divisional round of playoffs. It was a battle of two top 100 madden players, and the final score shows. Congrats to MizzattNO1 on an excellent season and I predict he will at least make a Super Bowl appearance in season 2 (our final season for madden 13). Two really good players and a shame they met so early in the playoffs. Now taking sign ups for season 2. Season 2 is pretty much already full, but will remove inactive players for anyone interested to step up.
    MDNorman

MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow. Empty Re: MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow.

Post  MDNorman Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 pm

I had an epic win over Mizatt earlier this year, which I think I already PM'ed you about on the EA forums. I've gotten a little better since that game, so I expect I would be able to beat Mizatt by at least seven if we played again, but he's talented enough to have a shot at pulling off the upset based on the result of the first game. He's a good player for sure, and he almost beat me.

I've never played PoneyD but I may have to (next round or AFC Championship).
    O_Be_1
    O_Be_1
    Admin

MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow. Empty Re: MizzattNO1 vs. PoneyD Wildcard game. Wow.

Post  O_Be_1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 pm

I have a feeling it's going to be a good game when you two meet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am